Saturday, August 7, 2021

Article highlighting conference

 


My latest article in the Point of View Community Magazine highlights my experience performing and speaking at the 13th Annual Florida Prosperity Partnership in Orlando, Florida and attending the F5 Financial Focus Filmfest. 

I was one of thirteen plenary leaders asked to share input on financial literacy and education to practitioners in attendance. My presentation focused on the 13 common scams that included phishing, bogus employment offers, gold coin scams, sweepstakes cons, and more. 

I took questions from those in attendance and watching virtually. 

I performed my little puppet show, "The All Expense Scam" and used my puppet friends to assist me. 

At the festival, where was my first puppetry film, "That Gone Darn Scam" made the cut of nearly 3,000 films submitted, I took home the "Audience Choice Award" in the short film category. 

This 3-day event at the conference will never be forgotten! Article can be found on page 13 in the community beat section!


Check out the latest on my website at https://swpupp.wixsite.com/safe

Stay Safe and Stay Secure! 

shadow world puppets new blog

    Shadow World Puppets has moved! All latest blogs, videos, and updates are now available at https://www.swpp.info/  Please subscribe to g...